Wednesday, March 10, 2010

PF Changs China Bistro


A couple days after I found out the the good news and the bad news, I discovered PF Chang's gluten free menu! The good news was that I now knew what has been wrong with me for so long and the bad news was that I thought I could never go out to eat again. Well, I quickly discovered that I really could go out to eat again.

A couple days after I was diagnosed my mom came into town and we had a girls night at PF Chang's. I quickly realized that I had a large menu to choose from! We started with wine (yes, all wine is g-free!) and lettuce wraps. We then had lemon scallops and shrimp with lobster sauce. My attitude about my diagnosis quickly changed after this night. Maybe this would be so bad after all?

Since then, my husband and I frequent this establishment ALOT! The manager, who we have come to know well, is always making sure that we have everything we need. She really cares about those of us that are g-free! She told us that on March 8th they would be rolling out a new g-free menu. So, guess where we went for Date Night this week? You're right, PF Changs!

We had an awesome dinner that night! They probably doubled their selection of g-free items which took the menu from large to huge! They also added some beef options. The best part is that the g-free menu is on their regular menu! I love not having to ask for a separate menu. I have only come across 2 restaurants that do this!

I would highly recommend this restaurant! Below is the link to their NEW gluten free menu!

http://www.pfchangs.com/Menu/Menu.aspx?menu=14

No comments:

Post a Comment